If you're thinking about preserving your wedding gown after your wedding but aren't sure about it, here are 5 reasons to do it:
- Your daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, best friend might want to wear your wedding dress one day. What more can I say about this?
- You want to keep your wedding memories in the most tangible form possible - your wedding dress. This is your dress...the one you wore on your wedding day...the dress you wore when you said your wedding vows...the dress you wore in your wedding pictures. Many of the wedding memories etched in your mind will include you while wearing your wedding dress. Don't lose these wedding memories.
- You may sell your dress one day - or you may keep it. Even if you decide to sell your wedding dress but aren't quite sure right now, get it cleaned and preserved after your wedding so you will have both options.
- Your wedding gown will take up less closet space when you keep it in a preservation chest. A dress hanging in your closet will certainly require more prime closet space that you can use for other needs if you have your wedding gown placed in a preservation chest and placed on an overhead shelf.
- Your dress is better protected from the environment. Whether you're concerned about insects, sun exposure, unexpected water leaks or any number of other unusual risks, preserving your wedding dress in a preservation chest reduces the likelihood of damage to your wedding memories.
To be fair, follow this link and read my article on the 10 Reasons NOT to Get a Wedding Dress Preservation. With all of these reasons, I'm sure you can reach the right decision.
Protect Your Wedding Dress In Birmingham, Alabama Before Your Wedding With Our own Gown Protection Plan. For only $35.00 we'll help you keep your wedding gown looking great.
Learn about our Gown Protection Plan here.