Planning a Wedding is a stressful endeavor. Make your special day as carefree as possible without sacrificing quality.
Here's what we do for you:
Precleaning and Pressing
Is your dress secondhand? We'll clean it for you and have it looking sparkling new so when you’re standing at the altar you can feel confident that you look stunning. If your Wedding Gown is new we will steam it out for you, removing any trace of wrinkles so it's flawless and photo ready.
- Check for any spots or stains
- Ensure your gown is steamed out to perfection
- Check the functionality of zippers
- Replace any missing buttons
- Have our Expert Seamstress tailor the dress to your unique figure
- Take care of any Wedding Gown Alterations you may need
Just because the wedding is over doesn't mean the problems are. The most important dress you'll ever wear is now bearing the stains of sweat, deodorant, spray tan, maybe even cake, chocolate or wine. The hem is probably pretty filthy from dancing the night away too. The most important thing to do is decide how you plan to store your dress. We suggest having it preserved by a Certified Wedding Gown Specialist.
Our process includes:
- Removing and pretreating spots and stains
- Removing any invisible stains that can yellow over time
- Steaming out the gown to avoid set in wrinkles
- Preserving your gown in 100% acid free materials
All our steps in the care of your gown before or after the wedding boil down to a simple fact. We do what it takes to make sure that your Wedding Gown can be enjoyed before, during, and after your special event.
Solving Wedding Gown Problems in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi and Georgia
We are Certified Wedding Gown SpecialistsTM in Birmingham, Alabama serving the Southeast. Endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants.Champion Wedding Gown Specialist2548 Rocky Ridge RoadBirmingham, AL 35243205.588.4120